Quick Release Handy Magnetic Floor Sweeper 18, 24,30 and 36 inch for Industrial
Magnetic Floor Sweeper, also called rolling magnetic sweeper or magnetic broom sweeper, is a kind of handy permanent magnetic tool for cleaning any ferrous metal objects at your home, yard, garage and workshop. It's assembled with Aluminum housing and permanent magnetic system.
Magnetic Floor Sweeper, also called rolling magnetic sweeper or magnetic broom sweeper, is a kind of handy permanent magnetic tool for cleaning any ferrous metal objects at your home, yard, garage and workshop. It’s easy and effective to clean up those ferrous messes as nails, tacks, nuts,bolts , sharp objects and metal shavings.
The permanent magnets are emerged under the bottom of whole magnetic sweeper by providing constantly magnetic power to hold any ferrous targets. After iron scurf collected and wheeled the magnetic sweeper with hand to any places for storing or discarding, use your hand to release the handle. Then the bottom magnets will be pulled up inside of aluminum casing, which leads to a temporary magnetic force losing apparently. The casing is either made from aluminum or stainless steel, which are both corrosion resistant. It’s critical for magnetic sweeper housing, as it used to use outdoors.
|Item No.||Product||N.W||G.W||Packing Size|
|MS18A||18” Magnetic Sweeper with Release Handle||5.5||6.5||75.5×18.5×20|
|MS24A||24” Magnetic Sweeper with Release Handle||6||7||75.5×18.5×20|
|MS30A||30” Magnetic Sweeper with Release Handle||8.5||9.5||93×18.5×20|
|MS36A||36” Magnetic Sweeper with Release Handle||9||10||105×18.5×20|
- Magnetic sweeper with two wheels made of high qualified aluminum shell, permanent magnets, rubber wheels
- Easy and convenient operation by hand to sweep screws, nuts, nails, washers and collect metal debris
- A handle specially designed to release quickly the adhesive ferrous debris, quite easy to operate
- Rolling on the carpet, grass, concrete floor easily, due to the two equipped wheels
- Perfect solution to clear up all those small ferrous metal objects, such as nails, tacks, nuts, bolts and metal shavings from workshops or garage floor.