Pipeline Permanent Magnetic Marker for Magnetic Flux Leakage Detection
Pipeline Magnetic Marker is composed of super powerful permanent magnets, which could forms a magnetic field circle around magnets, metal body and pipe tube wall. It's designed to detect magnetic flue leakage for pipeline inspection.
Pipeline Magnetic Marker is composed of super powerful permanent magnets, which could forms a magnetic field circle around magnets, metal body and pipe tube wall. It's designed to detect magnetic flue leakage for pipeline inspection, which is one of the most popular methods of underground pipeline inspection, widely used in petroleum, nature gas and chemical raw materials. It is a nondestructive testing technique which uses magnetic marker to detect the magnetic leakage field of defects on both the internal and external surfaces of pipelines.
ANSYS Mold of Magnetic Field
Precautions for Magnetic Marker on-site installation:
(1) It must be an obvious markers directly above the location where the magnetic markers are installed.
(2) It needs to install on the outer surface of the pipeline closely, but no damage to the anti-corrosion layer and pipe wall grinding. Normally it can be effectively detected under 50mm thickness of pipe anti-corrosion layer.
(3) It is recommended to stick it on the pipeline at 12 o'clock. If it is stuck on other hours, it should be recorded.
(4) No magnetic mark can be installed above the casing points.
(5) It is not recommended to install a magnetic mark above the elbow
(6) The distance of Magnetic mark installation and weld points should be more than 0.2m.
(7) All the operation should be under normal temperature conditions, high temperature heating will demagnetize the magnetic field
(8) Careful to install, no hammer, no bump